AppCake Download lets you install IPA files directly on your iPhone or iPad without Jailbreak.
Tap on the button below to download Appcake.
How to Install AppCake IPA Installer:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on one of the download button above to start the installation process
- When Prompted, Tap on Install
- Your device will now ask for your passcode, enter it to continue
- Close the browser and tap on the appcake icon on your home screen.
How to Trust AppCake Profile
- Go to Settings > Profiles and Device Management
- Scroll down and select Enterprise profile for AppCake
- Tap on Trust
- You have successfully activated AppCake Profile on your device.
How to Install IPA files using AppCake
- Start the AppCake app after trusting the profile in the step above
- To Sign an IPA file, open safari and download the IPA file you want to install
- Send the IPA file to AppCake app
- Your IPA file will be listed in the Downloads, select to sign it.
- Now you can install the file on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Install AppCake from Cydia:
If you have already jailbroken your device you can install AppCake right from Cydia. For that you will have to add the AppCake repo, do remember that if you don’t have jailbreak just use the buttons above to install AppCake.
- Fire up Cydia and tap on Sources at the button of the Screen
- Tap on Edit > Add
- Enter the repo url https://cydia.iphonecake.com in the box
- Tap on Add Source and wait for Cydia to load up the newly added repo
- Now go to Search for look for AppCake
- Select and tap on Install
- You have successfully installed AppCake from Cydia.
How to install AppSync Unified:
AppCake from Cydia requires AppSync Unified tweak to work. As a result you will need to install this tweak. Simply search for AppSync Unified and install it. This Cydia Tweak adds the ability to install the IPA files signed using AppCake.
How to Delete AppCake:
Delete AppCake from Profile by following the steps below
- On your Settings app
- Go to Profiles Management
- Select AppCake profile and tap on Delete
- This will remove the App as well the profile associated with it.
How to Delete AppCake from Cydia:
- Go to Package Management tab on Cydia
- From the list of Installed apps select AppCake
- Tap on Modify on top right corner
- From the popup menu select Remove
- Confirm your selection to delete AppCake.