Panda Helper iOS 17 has been updated to support the latest iOS version releasing on 18th September. Apple unveiled iOS 17 at the Worldwide developers conference back in June this year and is all set to release the public version of iOS 17 on 18th this month.
With a lot of improvements and added features Panda Helper iOS 17 will add in all the missing bits in the popular OS. You can download and install all the latest games, apps and mods from the panda helper app store on your iOS 17 powered device.
iOS 17 supported devices: Panda Helper
- iPhone XS & XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone 12 and 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (3rd Generation)
- iPhone 14 and 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 15 & 15 Plus
- iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max
Panda Helper iOS 17 will have backward compatibility meaning apart from the above mentioned devices, Panda helper will also work on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and iPhone 6 which are on older generations of iOS for example – iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13.
How to Install Panda Helper on iOS 17 :
- Press one of the button listed above to start downloading Panda helper for iOS 17 using safari browser
- When the website loads up, tap on Allow to begin the download process
- This will add the Panda Helper profile needed to install Panda Helper iOS 17 on your device
- Now, navigate to Settings – General – Profiles and tap on install Panda helper for iOS 17
- Go back to your home screen, Panda Helper app will be available on your device
Which installing the app is a fairly straight forward process, there is one extra step that needs to be done if you get Untrusted Developer Error on opening panda helper iOS 17. In that case simply follow the steps below –
- Open the settings app and tap on General
- Scroll down and tap on Profiles
- Find Panda Helper from the list and tap on trust
- Now, Panda helper will work on iOS 17 without any problem
Panda Helper Doesn’t work on iOS 17
If you already have panda helper install for an older version of iOS make sure you uninstall the app and install the latest version after upgrading to iOS 17.
Frequently Asked Questions
Panda Helper iOS 17 is safe?
Absolutely, Panda Helper has been around for a long time and is one of the best third party app store for iOS devices. Panda Helper iOS 17 is safe to use but make sure you download apps and mods from trusted developers from within the app store.
Panda Helper Game revoked – Solution?
While this is not common but some Game or App may get revoked due to unknown reasons, however it will be restored as soon as possible by the developer team.